Friday, July 6, 2012

Life In The Country

Good Morning Friends, 
I hope you are all well and been able to enjoy sunny days :)
It´s me, Karita, with my very first post here, so wish me luck :) 
Today I would like to show you a card which I made by using gorgeous papers from Maja Design.
I used In The Hammock paper from Life In The Country collection.  And as you´ve propably notice it´s the same paper, used both sides :) I´ve cutted of this beautiful little girl and "note page" behind her from Memories paper from the Vintage Summer Basics collection.
I´ve inked all the edges with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain and used my sewing machine.
Lots of flowers :) What can I say... I love flowers :) Especially those three big flowers in the middle. They are called Roses With Glass Pearls from Kort& Godt. Also you can find those beautiful little heart brads from Live & Love Crafts store too :)
And check out those gorgeous pins :) These pins are Vintage Trinket Heart Pin and Idea - ology Memo Pin and there´s plenty more pins at the store :)

Lovely Pom Pom ribbon from Melissa Frances and lots of  beautiful lace called Camille.
Oh and that paper heart border and text banner is cutted from the Maja design paper which I used for this card. Very handy don´t you think ;)
Almost forgot to show you that beautiful Garnish Applique from Melissa Frances on the left upper corner.

Well, I hope you´ve enjoyed this as much as I did :) 
I want to wish you all a wonderful weekend :) Let´s enjoy the sun :) 

Hugs, Karita

6 comments:

  1. Wunderschön und nostalgisch ist diese Karte.
    Gefällt mir sehr!

    Liebe Grüße
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Karita! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karita what stunning work .... this is just fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karita what a beautiful card, I love the papers and how you have used the heart border!
    Love,mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove it, damn your good girl! :D Why cant i lean this "bulding up layer" tecknic :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karita you don't need luck your work is just divine and so inspirational I just adore all the detail you have managed to add its just wonderful! Have a lovely weekend Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete