Monday, October 8, 2012

Pre-ordering of Maja Design's Christmas Collection, Restocked Kort & Godt Products

Good Evening Everyone,
Sandy here with some news.
Maja Design's Christmas Collection 2012 "It's Christmas Time" has now been released.
Until Friday this week, you can pre-order the 6x6 Paper Pads.
They are expected to ship from Sweden next week, and I'll ship them out as soon as I've had them delivered myself.
I have chosen to make the blocks available for pre-ordering as I haven't stocked the Maja Design paper pads previously, and though I know there's a great interest, it's a bit difficult to determine exactly how large the interest is, and I'd hate to disappoint you, my customers by not ordering enough of the blocks.
If you have any questions about the pre-ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.

I thought I'd also let you know that as of today the Kort & Godt Chrysanths as well as the Decoration Berries are back in stock. I've also added 4 new beautiful colours of the Rolled Roses; Antique Blue, Bourdeaux, Lilac, and Pink.


Hugz,
Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment