Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snowy Sunday inspiration

Happy Sunday LLC friends and followers!

Elizabeth here, to end the DT's showcasing of snow- themed projects this week. If you haven't checked in earlier this week, you should scroll down to see the gorgeous creations made by the rest of the DT  during this week. 

Here is my card for you:
I used the gorgeous new Christmas papers from the Maja Design It's Christmas Time collection. I used Christmas Thoughts and Snowflakes. The two Magnolia images are colored with copic markers. I used Liqiud Pearl, white opal, on the trees to create snow. I also used Cheese Cloth behind the image and framed it with the Snowflake Trim.
I used the white  Shabby Seam Binding and the beautiful snowflake charms.
To create the snowy edges I used Snow Text. Here is a branch of Crystal Drops. The pearls are a couple of strings from the Pearl Spray. And as usual I used one of my favorite pins the Vintage Trinklet Heart Pins.

To make the snowflake dies sparkle I covered them with glue and sprinkled lots of Twinklet Diamond Dust on them- a must have for your winter creations!

Please stop by the LLC store to see more of the gorgeous Christmas goodies in the shop!

Wishing you all a creative Sunday!

Hugs, 
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Elizabeth! Love it! Beautiful colors and... your colouring with copics is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus card!! Soo beautiful! Your colouring is amazing!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elizabeth, love all the snowflakes and pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete