Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tilda With Daisy

Hi my lovelies, Becky here and if all goes to plan Mr. Blogger should post this for me as I'm in Blackpool for my son's birthday treat. 
This week we've been bringing you inspiration using Prima products.
#

I've used Prima Parchment Petals 'Vintage'. Those gorgeous papers are from Maja Design, from the Shall We Have Coffee collection, it's both sides of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll. The pretty lace is white Fleurs Des Jardins.



I've used a Tim Holtz on the edge die to shape the front of the card. 
Tilda with Daisy has been coloured with distress markers, and for a change I've added sparkle with diamond stickles, I've also added it to the flowers too. The roses are from my stash, I've also used antique blue rolled roses and white chrysanthemums.


The pretty pearls in with the flowers is white pearl string. I've used the cream Melissa Frances Pearls around the card and on the rolled roses.


Our new challenge theme is 'Christmas' and can be found here and runs until the end of the month.

Hugs,

Becky x





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Becky. I hope you have a brilliant weekend in Blackpool. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for you and your son. My daughter her birthday is on tuesday but we went today and had a lovely brunch. I had a look at your creations and love them so I will follow you;)
    Best regards, Hanny
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissima card....stupenda la tilda belli i dettagli
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete