Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tilda With Big Tulip Pot

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here today with my pearl inspirational card.


I've coloured Tilda With Big Tulip Pot and coloured her with my Distress Markers. I've used more of the gorgeous new Alma's Sewing Room from Pion and distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool.


For my pearls I've used Melissa Frances pearl brads. and I've also added some white Melissa Frances pearls to the white organza rose trim, added one to the Kort og Godt rolled rose, and a few more of the smaller ones in the top corner.


The roses are from my stash, the purple tinsel Dahlia is from Magnolia, and there's also some gorgeous lilac poppies.


I was originally going to have a bigger piece of card with Tilda on so I painted some chalk clouds, and sprayed a shine to set the chalk and then when I got to my papers something else took over so there's now only a hint of clouds.

Hugs,

Becky x





3 comments: