Saturday, September 21, 2013

Calendar in blue.

Hello blog world, Elin here.
Today I got a Calendar to show you. As some of you might know, I make a lot more than just cards. Mostly because I like it ;) But also because I attend different fairs when we get close to Christmas. And one of the things I bring with me, is calendars for the new year to come. It's a popular gift both to give and receive. 

Here is one of my calendars made this week, with a lovely resin butterfly from Melissa Frances:
I have dug up an old and very much loved Maja Design collection: Vintage Summer Basic.
I have also used a few elements from Vintage Spring Basic as you can see.
The lovely pearls are from Inkido, and are to be found in the LLC store along with the laces.
The cute calender sign is from Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basic collection. The flowers are from both WOC and K&G, all to be found in Sandra's store.
A close up of some yummy flowers and the gorgeous butterfly! As you can see, I tend to add Gesso to all my dark colored roses ;) I think they blend in more naturally when they get a hint of white on them.

Well well, that's it from Norway this week ;)
Thank you for stopping by to take a peak!

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

1 comment: