Saturday, November 9, 2013

Warm Congratulations

Hello everyone :) It's a HAPPY... week here at Live and Love Crafts. But I guess you have figured that out by now? ;)
I have chosen to show you a birthday card which I made for a dear friend of mine, and I have used the gorgeous Maja Design collection named Vintage Autumn Basics:
It may not come as a BOMB that I have used a paper bag as base for my card? ;) I have also tested a new puncher on top, butterflies! It might be a "must have" in the future .
Here come some details from the card:
Yummylishous colors? All papers, flowers and pearls are to be found at the LLC store of course.
I have used Gesso on my roses to tone them down a bit, I just love the effect it gives <3
The gorgeous pearls are from Inkido, and the love hanger has gotten a touch of frantage. Here is a closeup of the hanger and the pretty butterflies on top of the design paper:
And here is a little something something I don't do to often, a decorated tag on the inside:
The lovely heart die has been resting for a while, but now it's back on track. 
That's it from me today.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by :)

Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment