Friday, July 1, 2016

Challenge #49 Sprinkles of Summer

Hi Everyone!
It's time for a new LLC challenge, but first a big THANK YOU to the crafters who entered last month's challenge - we know it's always a bit more challenging with a sketch, but you all did great!

The randomly drawn winner is....

No 17 is Marjut, who submitted this lovely Summer card:

Well done! Please contact me, Sandy, to claim your prize, a £25 LLC Store Voucher.

Marjut has used last year's Maja Design Summer collection for her card, and this year's Maja Summer collection just arrived yesterday and is now available at the store.
Just click the picture below to get taken directly to it! :-)
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/178-new-summertime

We're continuing with the theme Summer....the July Challenge theme is SPRINKLES OF SUMMER.
So basically we'd like to see what you associate with Summer. Easy right?!
Here's some inspiration from the Design Team:






BECKY

Haha; I can't remember when we last had a challenge and there wasn't any pink card from the DT. :-D

Enjoy Summer and Happy Crafting!
Hugz from Sandy & the Team

10 comments:

  1. Stunning makes by the DT Team and a great challenge
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so happy to win and I´ve sent an e-mail. Thank you!
    Hugs, Marjut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creations ladies thank-you. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge - not sure why my picture isn't showing and I can't delete and upload again...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Carole,
      Thanks for entering. I believe it's because you have got https enabled on your blog and this Linky Tool does not support it. When I changed the link to regular http (basically just removed the s at the end), I was able to load the images on your site and set the thumbnail. Hope this helps.

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete
  6. Hi Sandie can you remove my entry number 84 just relised I have already made one entry forgot as it was a few weeks ago so sorry Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Carole; I have deleted no 84. Thanks foor taking part again this month!

      Hugz, Sandy
      Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

      Delete