Friday, September 16, 2016

Joy to the World

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with a snowy Christmas inspiration. I always look forward to the new Pion churches each holiday season and the one in Greetings from the North Pole is lovely. The entire collection is a wintry delight. ♥︎
The church is nestled within a gorgeous Wycinanka Bauble (Decor 3). I am addicted to their baubles! ♥︎ For textural interest I have covered it in Crackle Paste and created a hanger of sunflower pearls, natural hemp, and teeny jingly bells.  I love using multiple chippies, so a stunning Vintage Snowflake is tucked in between snowy paper layers.
The sweet ornament hangs beneath a ruffly floral garland, with the most darling polka dot trim I've seen! Rockabilly Ruffle Trim is a recent addition to the store and I am smitten. ♥︎ For festive creations, the little dots are just like precious snowflakes. My card is lined with the beautiful Alicia lace.

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen ♥︎

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Karen!! The bauble looks amazing with the beautiful church and the crackle!! I love the papers and flowers and all of the beautiful details!! What a gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend Karen, I love this beautiful and frosty designed card. The top bands are beautiful and the flowers arrangement just fabulous.
    Gorgous as always.
    Many hugs and blessing Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Absolutely beautiful! I adore the pretty flowers, pearls and ornament!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete